The 200 Mile
Receive a T shirt for free if you complete the challenge by September 18, 2020
For every 10,000 miles logged, we will donate $1,000 to Project Ezra of Greater Baltimore
During this difficult time in isolation we need to stay healthy both mentally and physically. At Klaff Sports Physical Therapy, we believe that moving, while maintaining the appropriate social distancing, will help prevent stiffness and pain that can occur from a sedentary lifestyle. This challenge was created to help you set a reasonable, healthy lifestyle goal and, at the same time, give back to the community.
- You cannot estimate your walk/run, make sure to use an app like Map My Run, Map My Walk, Walking app or Runkeeper or you can drive your route if possible. A fitness watch is allowed such as a Garmin but simple pedometers are not allowed as they are known to be inaccurate.
- Any age is welcome to register as long as that individual is doing the walking.
- Registration is open to anyone in the United States of America. T shirts will be local pick up only for free or $10 for shipping and handling.
- Walking indoors is ok if done so continuously such as a treadmill or long hallways in apartment/office complexes. Please do not walk in supermarkets. The miles you log should only be the distances you cover when you actually go out to run, cycle (or walk)… and yes, treadmill miles will count as well. We know some people go thru the day with super technology/electronic devices than many want to admit, counting up every step you take from getting out of bed, going to the couch, taking the dog out for a POOP, all before going back to sleep for the night… along with a few steps getting in the car, driving to get a starbucks, jigging your leg while watching TIKTOK, or any other activity that causes one of their devices to register movement. Those steps do not count….. What should be added to the daily tally are only the miles you cover while actually doing your daily walk or run, on purpose to cover some ground.
Don’t go looking for other ways to get your miles, Like Corey who walks back and forth carrying boxes at FEDEX from 2am-9am each day! You get the IDEA.
- You need to log in 200 miles by September 18, 2020 in order to receive a free T shirt.
- This is based on the honor system, so please do not cheat.
Share this with your friends and family
Log Your Miles
Log your miles using an app like Map My Run, Map My Walk, Walking app, Runkeeper or a Garmin Watch and upload screenshots of your mileage here.
Pay T-Shirt Shipping
If you chose to have your t-shirt shipped to you after challenge completion, please pay the $10 shipping fee here.